Return to the main page
- I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1. The Administrator of personal data contained in the Service is the Polish Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine, ul. Warszawska 1; 31-155 Kraków (at the Center for Chinese Medicine) REGON: 121055094; NIP: 676-240-83-17; KRS: 0000331282, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator."
- 2. The User of the Service is any individual who visits the website www.tcmkongres.pl or uses one or more services and/or products offered by the Administrator.
- 3. The website collects personal data entered by Users in forms based on their consent.
- 4. Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, whose identity can be directly or indirectly determined, in particular by reference to an identification number or one or more specific factors determining their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity. Personal data includes the IP address of the device, location data, internet identifier, and information collected through cookies or similar technology.
- 5. User's personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- 6. The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the persons whose data is processed, in particular by ensuring that the data collected by them are: a. processed lawfully, b. collected for specified, lawful purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes, c. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of the individuals they concern, for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- 1. The data provided or left by the User during the registration for services and products provided by the Administrator and during the use of services and products are used for: a. providing access to the services and products of the Administrator; b. registering for participation in the TMC Congress, hereinafter referred to as the "Congress," establishing an individual account in the registration system, organizing the Congress and conducting it, communicating and transmitting information regarding participation in the Congress; c. fulfilling the obligations of the Administrator related to the organization of the Congress, arising from applicable laws; d. informational purposes and other activities related to the Administrator's activities on the website www.tcm-kongres.pl; e. performing contracts and commercial processes; f. marketing purposes (sending commercial information electronically and telemarketing activities); g. evaluating the organization of the Congress and conducting satisfaction surveys regarding participation in the Congress; h. contact, information, and data exchange.
- 2. The Administrator processes the following personal data of Users: a. first name, last name, b. email address, c. company name / institution / organization / university, d. phone number, e. city, postal code, voivodeship, street, country, f. IP address.
- 3. Providing the personal data mentioned in point 2 is voluntary but necessary to receive electronic services from the Service Provider via the Service and to participate in the Congress.
- 4. Personal data may be disclosed to: a) entities authorized under generally applicable laws, in particular institutions authorized to control the activities of the Administrator or to obtain personal data based on legal provisions; b) Entities providing services to the Administrator in connection with the organization of the Congress, including entities handling participant registration and providing PR support for the Congress; c) Business partners for direct marketing activities and provision of electronic services; d) entities providing accounting process outsourcing services, auditors, legal or tax advisors, and IT service providers acting on behalf of the Administrator.
- 5. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
- 6. Personal data will not be subject to automated processing and profiling.
- III. BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD
- 1. The use of the website, registration for services and products provided by the Administrator, and their use, which involves the necessity of providing personal data, is completely voluntary. The individual whose data is processed independently decides whether they want to start using the services provided by the Administrator or participate in the Congress. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the individual from using the services provided by the Administrator or participating in the Congress.
- 2. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent of the User, as well as on the basis of the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract or taking action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract (Article 6(1)(a) and (b) of the GDPR).
- 3. The retention period for personal data is determined by the purposes for which the data is processed. Personal data will be stored for a period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed, and after that period, they may be stored only for the period and to the extent required by applicable laws, in particular those that oblige the Administrator to store data for tax and accounting purposes.